Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- The Russia investigation has seemed low-key lately, but strong signs show the special counsel has been busy October 17, 2018Ever since reaching a deal with special counsel Robert Mueller, Paul Manafort has kept the Russia prosecutors busy.
- Trump's lawyers are preparing answers to Mueller's questions October 11, 2018President Donald Trump's legal team is preparing answers to written questions provided by special counsel Robert Mueller, according to sources familiar with the matter.
- Sources: Cohen meets with prosecutors investigating Trump October 17, 2018Michael Cohen and his attorney met with a group of state and federal law enforcement officials investigating various aspects of President Donald Trump's family business and charitable organization, according to people familiar with the meeting.
- Wall Street Journal: Rod Rosenstein says Mueller investigation is 'appropriate and independent' October 17, 2018Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein defended special counsel Robert Mueller's Russia probe Wednesday as "appropriate and independent," the Wall Street Journal reports.
- The man in charge of the Russia investigation April 11, 2018Robert Mueller is the special counsel appointed to oversee the ongoing Russia investigation.
- With new counsel, White House braces for post-election fights October 17, 2018President Donald Trump's pick to fill the job of White House counsel is an indication the White House is preparing for possible post-election legal brawls with Democrats over everything from the findings of special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation to possible impeachment if Democrats take over the House of Representatives.
- Republicans' hypocrisy on the deficit is stunning, even in DC October 17, 2018Who'd have thought 10 years ago that Paul Ryan, the young and energetic warrior wonk proselytizing about the danger of budget deficits and the national debt, would be leaving office in 2019 having overseen one of the largest deficit increases in history?
- Kushner kept out of the public eye over close ties with Saudi crown prince October 17, 2018Facing scrutiny for cultivating close ties with Saudi Arabia's powerful and domineering crown prince, Jared Kushner has remained intentionally in the background this week as West Wing officials feared a more public role would prompt backlash, multiple people familiar with the matter say.
- Jake Tapper calls out Trump's 'stunningly dismissive' tone October 17, 2018CNN's Jake Tapper discusses President Trump defending the Saudis over the suspected killing of journalist Jamal Khashoggi.
- Analysis: Democrats aren't closing the deal in must-win Senate races October 17, 2018House forecast: Democrats will win 228 seats (and the House majority) while Republicans will win just 207 seats. A Democratic win of 205 seats and 263 seats is within the margin of error.
- The Russia investigation has seemed low-key lately, but strong signs show the special counsel has been busy October 17, 2018