Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- Lifelong friend of Ford's says she doesn't remember being at a party where Kavanaugh was present September 23, 2018As the Senate Judiciary Committee staff negotiates with attorneys for Christine Blasey Ford, the woman who has accused Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of a past sexual assault, over a potential hearing on Thursday, Republican staffers are working to interview those who may have information about the alleged incident.
- Female voter on Kavanaugh: What teen hasn't done this? September 21, 2018CNN's Randi Kaye speaks to Republican women in Florida about Christine Blasey Ford's sexual assault allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh.
- Ford agrees to speak to Senate committee next week September 22, 2018The Senate Judiciary Committee will likely propose holding a hearing next Wednesday where they will hear testimony from both Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh and Christine Blasey Ford, the woman accusing him of sexual assault, according to two sources with knowledge of the matter.
- Cabrera fact-checks Trump on unreported sexual assaults September 22, 2018CNN's Ana Cabrera reports on why more than half of all sexual assaults go unreported. For anyone who needs help, call the National Sexual Assault hotline: (800) 656-HOPE.
- Kavanaugh's high school classmates wrote about 100-keg quest September 22, 2018A goal of drinking 100 beer kegs by the end of senior year. A party with a stripper. A student falling through ceilings at house parties. These are new details coming to light in Mark Judge's descriptions of his days as a Georgetown Prep student.
- Ford told friends she is uncomfortable in enclosed spaces September 20, 2018Christine Blasey Ford, the professor accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of having sexually assaulted her when he was in high school, has previously told friends that the alleged encounter from more than 30 years ago has had a lasting effect on her life.
- Ford says needs more than one exit from her bedroom, friend says September 19, 2018A longtime friend of Christine Blasey Ford -- the woman accusing Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh of sexual assault -- tells CNN that Ford has previously said she needs "more than one exit door in her bedroom to prevent her from being trapped."
- GOP adviser helping Kavanaugh abruptly quits amid his own sex harassment claim September 22, 2018Garrett Ventry, a communications adviser for the Senate Judiciary Committee's GOP majority who was leading the committee's response to allegations against Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh, has stepped down. CNN's Sarah Westwood has more.
- Ex-Trump official changes her story about Flynn and Russian diplomat September 23, 2018A former Trump official walked back her claim to the special counsel's office that she and former national security adviser Michael Flynn did not discuss conversations between him and Russia's ambassador about sanctions, according to a new report.
- Trump admin wants to block visas, green cards for those likely to use public benefits September 23, 2018The Trump administration on Saturday revealed its plan to make it harder for immigrants to come to or stay in the United States if they or their family may use certain public benefits.
- Lifelong friend of Ford's says she doesn't remember being at a party where Kavanaugh was present September 23, 2018