Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- Students who survived the Florida shooting say they can no longer endure inaction after gun violence February 19, 2018Anthony Borges, 15, was shot five times during the mass shooting at his high school, according to the Broward County Sheriff's Office.
- Marches planned around the US for gun reform February 19, 2018As survivors of Wednesday's school shooting demand that it be the last such massacre, marches are being planned around the country to amplify the students' message that action must be taken to end gun violence.
- Trump tweet angers shooting survivors February 19, 2018Students who survived the Parkland, Florida, shooting laid into President Donald Trump after he linked the FBI's failure to follow up on a report about the school shooter and the resources expended on the Russia investigation.
- They took him in: 'We had this monster living under our roof' February 18, 2018The family that took in Florida school shooting suspect Nikolas Cruz said they knew he was lonely, depressed and a bit odd but saw no warning signs of a coming massacre.
- GOP donor won't give until candidates support gun legislation February 19, 2018A top Republican donor vowed on Saturday to stop cutting checks for candidates and political groups that do not support a ban on assault weapons.
- These are the 17 lives that were taken February 19, 2018A football coach. An athletic director. And young, fresh-faced students.
- Video shows gunman after the shooting February 18, 2018New surveillance shows the suspect in the Florida school massacre walking down the street moments after the shooting. CNN's Martin Savidge reports.
- Student: How I survived the shooting February 18, 2018I was at school and anxious to leave for the day. The bell was supposed to ring in about 10 minutes. Then the fire alarm went off. The whole class was sort of skeptical about the alarm, thinking it was a prank or an accident. Half of my class walked outside, and everyone made sure they had their phones.
- Rep. to Trump: You're a 'psychopath' for making this about you February 18, 2018Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-AZ) called President Trump a psychopath on Twitter after Trump suggested there is a link between the FBI missing a tip on the Florida school shooter and the Russia investigation.
- 23 passengers removed from cruise ship after brawls February 19, 2018Authorities have removed 23 passengers from a Carnival Cruise Line ship in Australia after a series of brawls, New South Wales police and Carnival said in statements.
- Students who survived the Florida shooting say they can no longer endure inaction after gun violence February 19, 2018