Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- Everyone on both sides knows that a pair of Senate votes will almost certainly fail along partisan lines. Still, there may be a silver lining January 23, 2019It may look like a typical Washington farce, but a pair of Senate show votes this week might just be the first, tentative step on a long road out of the longest government shutdown in history.
- McConnell sets votes on competing plans to reopen government January 23, 2019Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell told reporters on Tuesday that he expects a key vote will take place Thursday on legislation to fund President Donald Trump's border wall and reopen shuttered parts of the government.
- Opinion: Nancy Pelosi should negotiate with Ann Coulter January 21, 2019Donald Trump made a public offer on Saturday to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and Congressional Democrats in an effort to end the longest government shutdown. He proposed to extend protection for DACA recipients and individuals with Temporary Protected Status in exchange for funding for his beloved wall (yes, the same wall he promised that Mexico would pay for) […]
- Cooper: Trump said he'd take the heat. He hasn't January 23, 2019CNN's Anderson Cooper compares the President's dialogue surrounding his border wall proposal and ending the government shutdown.
- This government worker voted for Trump. Hear his take January 22, 2019CNN's Randi Kaye spoke to several federal workers not receiving a paycheck due to the now longest ever government shutdown.
- TSA makes plea for backup as shutdown drags on January 23, 2019The Transportation Security Administration is making a plea for 250 people to bolster its workforce of backup officers, the latest sign the agency is straining under the pressure of the shutdown, according to an internal email sent Monday morning from a TSA executive and obtained exclusively by CNN.
- Coast Guard chief: Having to rely on food pantries 'unacceptable' January 23, 2019The commandant of the US Coast Guard said Tuesday that it is "unacceptable" that Coast Guard members have to rely on food pantries and donations during the partial government shutdown.
- First came the trade war, then the shutdown, but Iowa farmers still back Trump January 23, 2019Like most Iowa farmers, Kate Edwards loves the rhythm of the seasons: planting in the spring, harvesting in the fall, planning it all over again each winter.
- John Kerry to President Trump: Resign January 23, 2019Former Governor John Hickenlooper (D-CO) reacts to former Secretary of State John Kerry saying that if he could speak to President Donald Trump directly, Kerry would tell him to "resign."
- Analysis: 4 places Donald Trump could deliver his State of the Union January 23, 2019President Donald Trump is still planning to deliver a "State of the Union" address one week from today -- although where he will be speaking from remains very much a mystery.
- Everyone on both sides knows that a pair of Senate votes will almost certainly fail along partisan lines. Still, there may be a silver lining January 23, 2019