Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- Trump's hesitant then relatively gentle criticism of Putin raises fears he's been compromised by Russia July 19, 2018President Donald Trump is finally in full-scale cleanup mode after his summit debacle with President Vladimir Putin -- but the credibility of his new critique of Russian election interference is being undermined by his unrepentant and conflicting statements since he got home from Helsinki.
- White House is considering 'absurd' Russian request July 19, 2018The White House said on Wednesday it is entertaining a proposal raised by Russian President Vladimir Putin to interrogate Americans in exchange for assistance in the ongoing US investigation into election interference.
- Anderson Cooper imitates Trump's 'no' moment July 19, 2018CNN's Anderson Cooper reacts to President Trump's shifting comments following his summit with Russian President Vladimir Putin.
- Jeffrey Toobin issues blistering criticism of Trump's interview July 19, 2018Veteran journalist Carl Bernstein comments on President Donald Trump's CBS interview in which he once again denied any Russian collusion in the 2016 US presidential election.
- Opinion: Confronted with Putin's lies, Trump flinches again July 19, 2018Like a boy forced to say "I'm sorry" when he doesn't mean it, President Donald Trump has been sullenly trying to fix the problem he caused in Helsinki, Finland when he embraced Vladimir Putin and disrespected America's intelligence agencies and allies. Most recently he told CBS news anchor Jeffrey Glor he used his one-one-one meeting […]
- Watch Sarah Sanders defend what Trump said July 18, 2018The White House denied that President Trump doesn't believe Russia is targeting the United States. Press secretary Sarah Sanders, who said she spoke with Trump about his answer earlier during a Cabinet meeting, said the President was declining to answer shouted questions when he said "no" to a question about Russia's current efforts. […]
- FBI director: Russia 'most aggressive actor' in election interference July 19, 2018FBI Director Christopher Wray said Wednesday that Russia was engaging in real-time "malign influence operations" against the United States and called the country the "most aggressive actor" in the space of election interference. The wide-ranging interview at times placed him in contrast with the President, who spent the week waffling on r […]
- James Clapper: I wonder if Russians have something on Trump July 19, 2018Former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper says President Trump's behavior in Helsinki, Finland, has made him start to wonder if Russia has something on him.
- Allies are discounting Trump-Putin summit as 'meaningless,' US officials say July 19, 2018Despite President Trump's deference to Russian President Vladimir Putin at their post-summit press conference in Helsinki on Monday, several senior administration officials say the State Department is not getting bombarded with concerns from US allies because they have concluded that Trump and Putin did not make any firm agreements.
- Analysis: The definitive ranking of 2020 Democrats July 19, 2018There are exactly 838 days between today and November 3, 2020 aka Election Day. That's 2 years, 3 months and 15 days.
- Trump's hesitant then relatively gentle criticism of Putin raises fears he's been compromised by Russia July 19, 2018