SmartPool’s SunHeater: Solar pool heating systems are the hottest selling systems in the industry. They are designed to provide optimum heating efficiency and are constructed for lasting durability. SmartPool solar systems are easy to install and can be mounted on a roof, rack or fence, or can simply be laid on the ground. systems are available to heat the smallest aboveground to the largest inground pool. In this age of environmental and economic conservation, it is more important than ever to offer your customers a SMART way to heat their pool. -SmartPool Solar Heating Systems.
Learn more at http://www.AmeriMerc.com/pool-solar-heaters.htm
Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- Before midnight, prosecutors are expected to outline the facts they believe the judge should consider at Paul Manfort's sentencing February 22, 2019Friday may be the day that special counsel Robert Mueller tells all in the long-running court saga of Paul Manafort's prosecution.
- Analysis: All the President's broken men February 22, 2019They once were Donald Trump's strutting, sharp-suited alpha male political and legal fixers, living high and playing the game hard, seemingly immune from the consequences of their willingness to walk on the dark side.
- Opinion: The American people must hear from Mueller February 22, 2019Former FBI Director Robert Mueller has accomplished precisely what those of us who once worked for him fully expected. Thrust into the national spotlight to investigate a presidential campaign, Mueller has ignored the Washington political noise and has allowed his work to speak for itself.
- Analysis: What Roger Stone doesn't get February 22, 2019Roger Stone's hero is Richard Nixon. He has a shrine of Nixon memorabilia in his house. He's fond of flashing Nixon's victory sign -- at the most inappropriate moments.
- Toobin: Stone went from OK position to almost locked up February 22, 2019CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin was in court as Judge Amy Berman Jackson restricted Roger Stone's ability to speak publicly about his case after he published an Instagram post featuring Jackson's photo with what appeared to be the crosshairs behind her head.
- Exclusive: Senate intel eyes Moscow man with ties to Trump February 21, 2019Senate investigators want to question a Moscow-based American businessman with longstanding ties to President Donald Trump after witnesses told them he could shed light on the President's commercial and personal activities in Russia dating back to the 1990s, multiple sources have told CNN.
- Erin Burnett: Source tells WSJ Michael Cohen will say things that will give you chills February 22, 2019CNN's Erin Burnett sets the stage as MIchael Cohen prepares to testify before three congressional committees on Capitol Hill.
- McConnell may face longest 18 days of his political life February 21, 2019Mitch McConnell's life is about to get a lot more complicated.
- Joe Biden's experience sets him apart. It could also hurt him in 2020. February 22, 2019If former Vice President Joe Biden enters the 2020 race, his more than four-decades-long career in Washington will face fresh scrutiny, including his work on criminal justice and financial reform issues.
- Analysis: What Bernie Sanders' fundraising bonanza tells about his chances February 22, 2019Bernie Sanders served notice to the rest of the 2020 presidential field when his campaign announced that he raised $5.9 million in its first 24 hours of existence. That's million of dollars more than he raised in the first 24 hours of his 2016 bid and millions more than any of his Democratic competitors have so far announced.
- Before midnight, prosecutors are expected to outline the facts they believe the judge should consider at Paul Manfort's sentencing February 22, 2019