Amerimerc, Swimming Pool Supplies
- They survived the California fires. Now, the crisis is finding a place to stay in an area where housing was already scarce October 21, 2017Laurie Martinez has slept in a tent every night since a fire ripped through her neighborhood in Santa Rosa, California.
- Toxic tensions in the heart of 'Cancer Alley' October 20, 2017Geraldine Watkins sits at the kitchen table in her ranch home, rattling off the names of friends and relatives in her small Louisiana town who've died of cancer over the last 40 years.
- Bigger battles are rising from the ashes of the war on ISIS October 21, 2017The last ISIS fighters in Raqqa have been killed or surrendered, and the terror group that once held territory the size of the United Kingdom and ruled over ten million people has been pushed back to a few dusty towns straddling the Syrian border with Iraq.
- Wife of former HHS secretary on people with HIV: How about quarantine? October 21, 2017At a committee meeting on Tuesday to address "Barriers to Access Adequate Healthcare," Georgia state representative Betty Price asked about the legality of quarantining HIV patients, to stop the spread of the virus that causes AIDS.
- Police: Woman's death in freezer an accident October 21, 2017Authorities have closed the investigation into the death of a young Chicago woman whose body was found in a hotel's walk-in freezer, saying it was accidental and there was no reason to suspect foul play.
- Man accused of recording teen's suicide October 21, 2017On May 5, 16-year-old Jchandra Brown hanged herself at a campground in Payson, Utah. Her friend Tyerell Przybycien is accused of helping her by buying the rope and tying the noose she put around her neck, and the compressed air she used to knock herself out before dying.
- Spain to reveal steps for Catalonia direct rule October 21, 2017Spanish Prime Minister Mariano Rajoy is expected to set out Saturday how his government will begin the process of imposing direct rule on Catalonia, following a special meeting of the Spanish cabinet.
- WHO under fire for Mugabe ambassadorship October 21, 2017The World Health Organization is under fire after it selected Zimbabwean President Robert Mugabe as its goodwill ambassador.
- Australia gets a letter from North Korea October 20, 2017In an open letter addressed to parliaments in a number of countries, North Korea has declared itself a "full-fledged nuclear power" and accuses US President Donald Trump of "trying to drive the world into a horrible nuclear disaster."
- Police: 3 men made Nazi salutes, shot at protesters after Richard Spencer event October 21, 2017Police in Florida arrested three men who allegedly made Nazi salutes, repeated Hitler chants and then shot at a group of protesters after white supremacist leader Richard Spencer's speech at the University of Florida on Thursday.
- They survived the California fires. Now, the crisis is finding a place to stay in an area where housing was already scarce October 21, 2017