Hayward® Commercial Pool Products has introduced the industry’s most energy efficient variable speed commercial pump at any speed, the EcoStar C Variable Speed Pump. Designed for unparalleled efficiency and convenience in commercial in-ground pool and spas, as well as waterfalls, fountains and other water features, the EcoStar C can save pool operators up to 90 percent on energy costs.
The EcoStar C is fully Title 20 compliant with up to eight custom speed and timer functions. For added security in a commercial setting, the settings can be “locked out” for authorized access only. “EcoStar C’s advanced hydraulic design moves water more efficiently, while operating at lower speeds,” Stuart Baker, VP of Business Development said. “This minimizes the noise level and, ultimately, the energy costs.”
EcoStar C is available with or without integrated VGB compliant SVRS, featuring automatic restart to mitigate nuisance tripping. This pump also features a unique multi-position, digital control interface that can be rotated on the pump, or remotely on a wall. A bracket and communication cable mounting kit for remote installation is included as standard.
The system also comes with interchangeable bases to facilitate easy retrofitting into existing pipe-work. Additional EcoStar C Pump features and benefits include:
- Permanent magnet, totally-enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor
- Passcode protection of configuration menus to prevent unauthorized access to timer or speed settings
- Large ribless basket for extended time between cleaning
- 2” x 2 1/2” CPVC union connections make installation and servicing fast and easy.
- Industry-leading hydraulic design
- NSF listed